In middle school, 5-paragraph essays are one of the most common types of papers to write. This structure is pretty straightforward and easy to follow. Most students are somewhat successful with it and can adapt to the organization easily.
What’s not so easy is coming up with essay topics. Some teachers are going to be rather strict about what students can and cannot write about. Other times, students are given quite a bit of freedom to choose their own 5-paragraph essay topics.
5-paragraph essays typically consist of an introduction, three supporting paragraphs, and a conclusion. For example, if someone was writing a 5 paragraph essay on why basketball is the best sport ever, their essay structure might look like this:
The introduction should give a preview of what’s to come without giving it away. Each paragraph should have supporting information, such as stories, facts, statistics, and more. The conclusion should summarize the key points.
You can use this list to help you to come up with a topic. Keep in mind that it can be helpful to choose a topic that is truly meaningful to you. Then, your research and writing will not feel as difficult. Of course, your teachers will give you some restrictions. This might mean that you don’t enjoy the writing. Still, try to choose relevant topics when you can.
It’s good to have a topic list available when you’re getting started. It can also be helpful to use a cheap essay writing service to help to ensure that you’re on the right track. To do this, search for companies where you can buy essay cheap services. A professional writer will create a paper for you to use as a guide.
For example, you will be able to see the structure and the organization of a 5-paragraph essay. It’s very important that you do the work on your own and don’t turn in the professionally written one.
With a combination of these essay topics and the help of a professional writer, you’ll be on the right track in no time!
5 Paragraph Essay Topics to Begin Working on Your Next Essay
- What Ways Can You Prevent Bullying In Your Community or at School? What Can You Do to Raise Awareness?
- Should Standardized Tests Be Required In Schools? Why or Why Not?
- What Are Some Alternatives To Standardized Testing In Schools? Will They Work As Well?
- How Can We Prevent Animal Extinction And Endangerment? What Can We Do As a Country or a State? What Can Individuals Do?
- Should E-books Or Physical Textbooks Be Used in Schools? Why?
- Should Cell Phones And Other Electronic Devices Be Allowed At School? If So, at What Times? What Regulations Should Be Put on Them?
- Should Students Have More Freedom at School? In What Areas?
- Why Is Or Isn’t Education Important? Does It Contribute to One’s Success?
- What Are Some of the Changes That Should Be Made at School? How Can These Changes Be Made?
- Should Middle School Students Be Given Free Time or Recess During the School Day? Would This Improve School Performance or Take Away From Instructional Time?
- In What Ways Does Peer Pressure Affect Individuals? For Better or For Worse?
- What Is Important to Have In a Friendship? Why?
- Is Too Much Pressure Put On Students to Participate In Extracurricular Activities?
- Is Fast Food to Blame For the Obesity Problem?
- How Does Music Influence Student Performance During Homework, Tests or Writing?
- Why Should Students Be Allowed to Listen to Music During Tests?
- Should Students Be Required to Bring Their Own Computers or Tablets to School?
- Should Movie Ratings Be Changed So That More People Can See Them?
- Should Middle School Students Be Allowed to See Higher Rated Films?
- What Should The Curfew Be In The State or at Your Home? Why?
As you can see, there are plenty of topics to choose from for your 5-paragraph essay. Be sure to use these suggestions! You might also want to search for “write my essay for cheap” to find someone to help you learn the structure.